BUILD YOUR TEAM. RACE TO QUALIFY. FIGHT FOR YOUR FLAG.
In 2017 we introduced the first ever Spartan Team Championship. In 2018 we’re taking teams to a whole new level.
NEW FOR 2018
Gender Specific Teams: teams must be made up of 3 males or 3 females (all holding passports to the same country)
Team Qualifier Events: teams must qualify at their country’s designated team qualifier event or through a virtual qualifier event
3 Teams per Country: the top 3 male and top 3 female teams from each country will qualify to compete in the Team World Championship
CLAIM ONE OF THE REMAINING QUALIFYING SPOTS
Think you have what it takes to fight for your flag at the 2018 Team World Championship? There are still team spots available. Compete in our Virtual Team Qualifier for your chance to represent your country on September 30.
- Get your team together
- Complete/film the Virtual Qualifier workout
- Team Member 1: 400m run, 30 burpees (tag Team Member 2)
- Team Member 2: 400m run, 30 burpees (tag Team Member 3)
- Team Member 3: 400m run, 30 burpees
- Final round: 400m run as together as a team, 30 burpees (10 each) together as a team
- Submit your team information and video before 11:59pm GMT on August 31
- Top teams will be selected and announced no later than September 5
For more details and to access the Virtual Qualifier application: