Join the behind-the scenes team that makes it all happen. Volunteering with us is the perfect way to join a very dynamic, enthusiastic and fun team. You will meet new people and experience a memorable day of mud, sweat and cheers. Not only that, but there are many perks for volunteering with us.
We have many shifts that you can choose from:
- Sprint or Super Shift 1: 06:00 to 14:00
- Sprint or Super Shift 2: 12:00 to 20:00
- Sprint or Super Shift 3: 06:00 to 20:00
- Beast Shift 1: 06:00 to 14:00
- Beast Shift 2: 12:00 to 20:00
- Beast Shift 3: 06:00 to 20:00
- Beast Shift 4: 10:00 to 18:00
- Ultra Shift: 05:00 to 20:00
All Volunteers Receive:
AM or PM Shift
- Free parking
- Free bag drop
- Free volunteer T Shirt
- Free food bag and water
- Free camping
- Free Spartan coffee cup
- Free patch specific to race distance/type
- Free Race pass – Valid it should be for one calendar year, 12 months from the date issued for any Open Heat race excluding endurance and Stadion races.
As well as the above rewards Volunteers can also earn:
- PM Volunteers – FREE cap
- 1000 – 1800 Shift – FREE cap
- Full Day Shift – FREE cap AND vest
- Full Day Shift Ultra – FREE cap AND hoodie
- Additional rewards will follow for ultra/full day beast shifts.
Volunteering at any Spartan Race is extremely rewarding and you don’t need previous experience to take part. We want you to be highly enthusiastic, motivated, feel comfortable volunteering in a fast-paced working environment and most importantly, to have lots of fun and have a great experience.
Volunteer Roles and Descriptions:
*Course Marshal:* Located on the course at an obstacle you will be providing plenty of encouragement for all participants as they run, crawl, climb and throw their way to victory! Don’t forget the most important rule… Failure = 30 Burpees, helping assist in the breakdown of festival and course.
Registration: Welcome and register all race participants for the day. Computer training is provided.
*Bag Drop: * Our manned locker service for racers to safely store their belongings while they race.
*Finish Line: * Welcome the victorious racers back with big smiles and high praises for their efforts! Make sure that every racer receives a well-deserved medal, finisher T-shirt, water and snacks.
Kids Race: Be involved with the kids aged 4-14 years old as they compete for glory as well! Position available on Sprint and Super events – there is no Spartan Kids Race on Beast events.
Festival: Keeping the Festival area a safe and tidy environment for everyone to enjoy.
Please click here to find the Spartan UK Crew Volunteers private group on Facebook and request to join. Here you can interact with other like-minded volunteers and me to discuss pre-race arrangements and post all your awesome race day photos!
If you have any questions about volunteering at a Spartan Race please click on the red Help button in the bottom right corner of your screen, submit your enquiry and we will get back to you very soon.