Mandatory to complete route.
Bucket Brigade is designed to wear down your whole body. Fill the bucket with rocks and trek the prescribed route. A grueling task with a special stipulation; don’t come back with all the gravel in your bucket? No burpees for you. Run the obstacle again.
- Fill the bucket with gravel from the “bin” to a point above the line of holes in the bucket
- Carry the bucket along the prescribed route.
- Return filled so that all holes are covered with gravel.
- Empty bucket back into the bin upon completion of the bucket obstacle route.
- Return Stone to Starting flag
- Failure to return the line with a full bucket.
- Carrying bucket on shoulders, neck or head.
- Failure to empty the bucket into the bin.
- Repeat Obstacle